Tuesday 19 June 2012

K-Pop?

Rata2 semua teenagers sekarang semua pun demam kpop kan? Ada yang sampai fanatik habiskan ratusan ringgit just to get the collections of their fav kpop groups. I, myself bukan la fanatik kpop. Just sekadar dengar their music for fun. But, to be honest, I do fancy one of the kpop group la.

  Big Bang! 

Just that. I just love their music and style. They're cool and simple. The music itself tidaklah catchy sangat and tidak la childish. Sesuai dengan pendengaran haha.

As I heard, Big Bang will be having a concert in Jakarta on this upcoming October. All the tickets semua sold out in just 10 minutes of time! Pretty amazing huh? But still, if I were given free ticket for the concert, belum tentu lagi mau pergi. Sebab apa? Sebab secara jujur, I tak pandailah pegi concert bagai ne. Lompat2, menjerit, terpekik terlolong segala. Plus, I'd be surrounded by lots and lotsa of people around me. Wouldn't it be crowded and suffocating much?





Lagu2 Big Bang semua best. Ada yang slow, ada yang catchy. My fav buat masa skrg would be Fantastic Baby and Blue. Sebab dua ne kira antara yang latest untuk masa sekarang.

Fantastic Baby - Big Bang

Blue - Big Bang

Oh by the time I tengah typing this post, ada lagi few songs yang I fancy. Tapi dari other group la. MBLAQ & BTOB. Yaa I know. I agak ketinggalan sikit sebab these groups taklah baru teramat kan. Tapi I baru kenal dorang, nak buat camana? Hahaha. Tapi I minat pun sebab lagu best and ada yang handsome. FYI, I dont fancy the guys yang jambu. If u know what I mean :)

Meet G.O from MBLAQ

and

Minhyuk from BTOB

Aren't they look a bit alike? Even I myself pun confuse -.-

Apa pun, lets enjoy the songs.

Irresistable Lips - BTOB

Imagine - BTOB

Oh, another FYI, I'm more interested in boy bands /  groups banding dengan girl bands / groups. Bukan sebab rupa paras, tapi sebab boy bands' music is way much cooler and enjoyable. Kalau girl bands ne kadang2 too catchy and too "fun"? Dont u think so?

P/S : Any suggestion apa lagu yg best untuk dengar?

1 comment:

  1. Saya suka dgr lagu Bad boy big bang hehe.. 2ne1 girlsband yg punyq suara sedap. Hi nice to meet u!..saya pun bru terjebak kpop gara2 niece yg overminat. Mula2 kutuk dorang coz fanatik kpop. Last2 makciknya ni pun terjangkit muehehe..

    ReplyDelete