Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wedding thingy

Happy Tuesday darlings.

Bila duduk terperap d rumah, I've got nothing better to do selain online 24/7. Kalau tidak pun watch some movies dekat laptop. How lame is the life I've been living in. 

Jadi bila boring, macam2 benda I explore. I logged in to  my facebook and saw few photos of wedding thingy. Its a page actually. For those who's getting married and need more awesome stuff for your wedding, try la tengok and like this Lemme tell ya. All the things semua cantik and cute. They have amazing decorations for the wedding. Door gifts, cards and all. U name it. U may even ask for a special customization with your own designs. Not just the deco tau. Even the chocolates and candies pun bole customize. Cool kan? As long as u have the money, u may have everything u want.

But actually, its not necessary for wedding ja. For engagement day pun ada juga. Even birthday party for the kids! With all the candies, lollies and chocos. Its awesome man!










Told ya. Nice kan? I think u can have them for any occasions and celebrations.

P/S : Photo credits to Wedding Thingy. Sorry pinjam gambar kejap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment