Tuesday 5 June 2012

Finger licking good!

I loooove foods. Dont you? When u are around good and delish foods, it would be a bliss! We should be thankful for all the foods we have. I'm a fussy and picky eater sometimes, but dad told me that we shouldn't have complained about the foods we have. I second that.

Aren't you happy when u have great foods around you? The smell of fried chickens, freshly baked lasagna and all. Aahhhh so mouth watering. I love to cook too. I tend to google every recipes i wish to try. Last nite I cooked some ikan asam pedas. It was good i tell you. And for today's lunch, i'm making some ayam masak merah. How easy was that. Ingat kan susah sangat. Kalau la dari dulu tau betapa senang masak semua ne kan best. Alaa masak semua ne pun sebab lama x pegi ruma nenek. Dulu, kalau ramai2 dekat rumah nenek, nenek mesti masak sedap2!

My very first attempt on ayam masak merah

I didn't even measure the ingredients mcm dalam recipe. Ikut suka hati sendiri and rasa sendiri. If rasa okay. then it should be fine. Just blend few of garlics, shallots, ginger and tomatoes. Then saute them with spices mcm bunga lawang, cinnamon and serai juga! Lepas tu add in the ketchup and chili sauce together with pinch of salt and sugar. Last but not least, add in the fried chickens. And there you go! How easy?

Lepas ne kira mau buat bubur chacha and sagoo melaka. Ahhhh desserts make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment