Thursday 28 June 2012

Penne & Cheese

Happy Thursday lovelies.

I woke up quite late just now since I didn't get to sleep so well last nite. I even had a great sweet dream you know. Its all about G.O. Hahahaha. I know right. It can be so ridiculous sometimes.

So as I woke up this morning, I just had myself a tea. And seeing there wasn't any food on the table, so I decided to make some Mac & Cheese but I used the penne instead of macaroni. Its one of the most easiest, simplest and quickest way to have a meal done.

All you need :

Penne (boiled)
Cheddar Cheese (grated)
Black Pepper for seasoning
Butter
Milk 

All you gotta do :

1. Boil some penne. U may also season them with pinch of salt
2. Melt some butter in a pan.
3. Pur the milk. Half cup would be nice. Its a meal for one afterall.
4. Add in the penne.
5. Add in the grated cheddar cheese and season with a bit of pepper.

And there you go. Its all done. In just less than 10 minutes! Isn't that simple? Try la. 

You may also make a baked mac & cheese. Just top them with lotsa and lotsa and cheese and into the oven. For those yang memang suka cheese, letak la seberapa banyak cheese pun you mau. 



No comments:

Post a Comment