Saturday 2 June 2012

I vow....

Dear you,


I vow to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. I vow to fiercely love u in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you. And no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other. I vow to live within the warmth of your heart. I vow to speak when words are needed. I vow to help you love life. 

I've loved and I've lost. Love isn't who you can see yourself with. It's who you can't see yourself without. While I live my life yours will go on, yes time will pass but the love we had will last. Love doesn't walk away.... people do.

Just because I let you go, it doesn't mean that I wanted to. You accepted me for who I am, not who you wanted me to be. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.

We will always find a way back to each other. Don't walk away from me. Don't you dare, walk away from me.


 I'll love you forever. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment